- All customers skate & play at their own risk
- To ensure full safety and enjoyment everyone MUST follow our terms and conditions whilst in the premises, failure to comply with the rules will result in you being asked to leave and banned from entering the premises again.
- The terms and conditions are:
- All skating is at your own risk and Playworld accepts no responsibility for harm inflicted whilst skating at Playworld. You must fully understand that you attend Playworld at your own risk and Playworld accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from attendance
- We provide full safety equipment of helmets and safety pads which are included with the skate hire price from reception and we encourage everyone to wear them
- Anyone under the age of 16 who has not skated before is required to wear the safety equipment of helmets and pads, must be accompanied by an adult and must hold on to the barriers for safety
- Always skate clockwise or as per marshall instructions
- If you are bringing your own skates our staff must inspect them first to check if they are suitable to be used on our rink
- No food or drink is allowed on the skating rink or in the play area
- If you are using the play area you must follow all rules which are displayed near the play area fire door
- All adults are responsible for their own children and they must supervise them at all times at Playworld
- We have CCTV in operation throughout the premised for everyone’s safety and security
- Playworld aims to ensure that the centre is managed appropriately to ensure a safe environment for all persons on the premises
- By entering Playworld all persons agree to these terms and conditions and must sign the visitor’s book, by doing so agree not to pursue any action or claim against the organisation or its members for any issue whatsoever
- During busy times soft play & skate is restricted to two hours per session
- During school & bank holidays soft play only is £4.00 & skate and soft play is £5.00
- Term time offers & Tractors & Trikes are not available during school & bank holidays
- Children under 6 months old are eligible for free admittance
- Discounts/concessions available for childminders & large groups
- Meal deals – choose from any sandwich or young one’s meal up to the value of £5.00 (the difference can be paid on higher priced meals). Food must be ordered before 5pm. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
Term time meal deals:
- This includes Entrance Price and you can choose any Really Young Ones Meal, any Sandwich, and Young Ones Meal, to the value of £5.00 (Difference can be paid on higher priced meals, not be used in conjunction with any other offer)
The term ‘PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD – © PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to 31.05.2014 and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PLAYWORLD HUDDERSFIELD LTD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.